Skip to main content

the story of mE

This story about myself

On the 7th February 1995
A cute, adorable and gorgeous baby girl was born to the world.
It was named by maisarah aisya.
My mother name is Ruslina.
My father name is Ismail
I have a sister named Nur Amira Natasya and little brother called Adam Esmee.
I got my first education at children corner kindergarten.
It was in kedah.
I went there with my late cousin Farrah hendon.
My hobby was dancing.
So I took part in every dancing competition.
My partner was khairulsufi.
Don’t you think it was weird for me to remember his name ?
Of course yes!
I like him so much, even though he doesn’t know about it.
I admire him for his adorable face.
His adorable faces spoil because of his teeth.
He doesn’t have two teeth in front.
Weird but cute. (Just my thought okay!)
Then, my standard 1 to 5 was at sk convent alor star (2002 to 2007)
It was fun.
Because there are no boys allowed.
We change our cloth in the classroom only (don’t be jealous okay)
After finished our exam,
We always bring our Barbie doll and played it.
I was a stubborn and lazy student. (As my teacher lily said)
I did not like to finished homework.
I was just only a kid.
But the teacher does not understand.
They always scold us.
But now, I realized that what have teacher done to us,
Make us a really good person.
They punished us because they don’t want us to repeat our mistake.
My standard 6 was at sk kepala batas at pulau pinang .
It is weird for me,
As this is my first time I school with boys.
I have to wear hijab.
As it was the school rule.
I was taken many times to suit with other students.
I got 5A in UPSR.
Then I get a bicycle from our prime minister in that time that is tun Abdullah.
My form 1 was at smk kepala batas.
I was really active at this school.
There are many students that are intelligent.
So we have to compete with each other.
I was a new prefect in that school.
My group, we are closed with our senior.
My form 2 to form 4 was at smk syed Mohamed al-bukhary. (2009-2011)
This school is quite different from my old school.
But then, I still like this school.
I have many memorable things.
I was a shy girl in this school.
I just can only make joke with only close friend. (Sorry I am not a cheerful person)
With other, even though you are a girl.
Still I can’t throw my shyness. (Sorry for those who had always say hi to me)
From now on, I will always try to improve myself to be a better person.
Thanks a lot to HANIS HAMIZA, NUR JANATUL LIANA, AINUN NAJIHAH, AQEELA RASHEEQA,
HANIS WAHIDAH, SITI NAJIHAH, AINI AMIRAH, HAZIRAH, NUR ADIRAH, SITI RAHIMMAH, NUR IZZATI, SAIDATUL MAIZURAH.
ALL OF YOU HAD BRIGHTENED ALL MY DAY WITH LAUGHTER AND JOY.
YOU ARE MY SOUL.
HOPE WE GET 8A/9A/10A IN SPM.
CHEER GUYS!!
SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT TIME. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli

Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli Eraz Fadli mengajak semua blogger untuk join  Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli .. Segmen yang sangat simple dan insyaallah akan memberi manfaat kepada semua.. Segmen ini bermula pukul 8.30 pagi hingga 11.59 malam ini sahaja.. Top Refferal akan mendapat sesuatu daripada  Eraz Fadli ..  Syarat : - Follow blog Eraz Fadli   , dan like Page E'raz Fadli .. Buat tajuk entri  Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli .. Copy coding yang telah disediakan dan paste kan ke dalam ruangan HTML dan publish entri.. Tinggalkan URL entri anda ke dalam ruangan komen.. # Senang.. Idea cara yang simple dan mudah ini  Eraz Fadli  kreditkan kepada blogger Mia Liana .. 

segmen Kenali Saya Purple Sweetyzhanieyz83

akak nao mei buad first segmen dy , nak join tekan banner tuh . syarat2 dia memang senang gila . cik akak thank sebab buad awal , hehhe . sayang cik akak sngat2 . so jomlah ramai2 meriahkan segmen cik akak yg comel nyh =)

MEGA GIVEAWAY by DJH

hye awak2 . jom join segmen nyh . segmen nyh awesome oo kite tag  senorita bahrain and nao mei