Skip to main content


On this beautiful evening , I was so excited to update my blog . why ? I don’t know lorh . last night I dream my father talk like a normal person . seriously I miss my father laughing so much . after what had happen , I still remember the night before all this things happen , he was making joke with us but me and my sister don’t like it so we went to bed earlier . on the day that things happen , I was sitting for my CHEMISTRY paper , I was sending text to my father , ask him to pick me up but you know what , my sister replied saying that my father was in hospital . I was in a big shocked . but I kept myself calm and saying that everything going to be ok . but me heart keep beating faster and I know my adrenaline had come to maximum level . my friend ask what happen , and I told her the story , she said that insyaallah , nothing big happen . as I arrived at the hospital , I saw my father smile like a normal person , I was about to salam him but she ask me to take a bath and eat first . as I was eating , I ask him whether he want some . but he denied it and say that he want to sleep . so as I finish my food . I saw something wrong with him . he cannot move his right side . and it was so sad to see your beloved one like that . I burst my tears . everyone was panicked , especially me as I was the one that so close to him . gratefully , we could save him , as fast as they could , my father was send to ICU . do you know how I feel  ? I got to take a big exam and it was my last paper . there is no time to study when I was badly thinking about him . as I arrived at school . I do some exercise with tears dropping from my eyes . as I went upstairs , I sit on exam with tears . the teacher ask me , and I was smile . everytime we had a break , I will sit alone and recite some yaasin for him . now , everything get much better . now my father can smile even he cannot talk . he eventually can move a bit his right side . do pray for my father cause he is my number one hero . I’ve been to busy till my boyfriend left me . you know what I don’t care ! boyfriend can be replace but father is the only one . he is my wali and I will approved you to be my husband only and only if he say yes .
p/s : my father had a mild stroke

Truly ,
Your daughter



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli

Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli Eraz Fadli mengajak semua blogger untuk join  Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli .. Segmen yang sangat simple dan insyaallah akan memberi manfaat kepada semua.. Segmen ini bermula pukul 8.30 pagi hingga 11.59 malam ini sahaja.. Top Refferal akan mendapat sesuatu daripada  Eraz Fadli ..  Syarat : - Follow blog Eraz Fadli   , dan like Page E'raz Fadli .. Buat tajuk entri  Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli .. Copy coding yang telah disediakan dan paste kan ke dalam ruangan HTML dan publish entri.. Tinggalkan URL entri anda ke dalam ruangan komen.. # Senang.. Idea cara yang simple dan mudah ini  Eraz Fadli  kreditkan kepada blogger Mia Liana .. 

segmen Kenali Saya Purple Sweetyzhanieyz83

akak nao mei buad first segmen dy , nak join tekan banner tuh . syarat2 dia memang senang gila . cik akak thank sebab buad awal , hehhe . sayang cik akak sngat2 . so jomlah ramai2 meriahkan segmen cik akak yg comel nyh =)

MEGA GIVEAWAY by DJH

hye awak2 . jom join segmen nyh . segmen nyh awesome oo kite tag  senorita bahrain and nao mei