Skip to main content

Segmen My Feveret Song Everrrr




klik banner kalau nak join..

Hadiah:
  • topup rm3 x3
  • template blogger x3
  • novel e-book English pilihan x2




Kat bawah sekali, nyatakan lagu feveret korang.

sunshine - B1A4


You're my sunshine my only sunshine
neon naui haetbit yeongwonhi neoreul saranghae


haessal sok nunbusige jeogi nega one hangeoreum du georeum nal hyanghae daga one
amuri meolli isseodo neon eonjena nune hwak ttieo nado mollae simjangi neo ttaeme mak ttwieo



neoreul mannangeon haneuri naerin areumdaun seonmul
saranghae(saranghae) neoreul saranghaeyo sojunghan naesarang

you're my sunshine my only sunshine

neon naui haetbit yeongwonhi neoreul saranghae



ttaseuhage salmyeosi nareul bichwo jwo nae sarmeul balgeun bit euro chaewojwo
neo eobsi nan gil irheun gilchigo raeppeoga raep haedo bakchigo
sigeumjeonpye wanjeonpyein hayeogan neo ttaeme michigo



neoreul mannan geon haneuri naerin areumdaun seonmul
saranghae(saranghae) neoreul saranghaeyo sojunghan nae sarang



you're my sunshine my only sunshine
neon naui haetbit yeongwonhi neoreul saranghae



you're my pretty girl you're my pretty girl
you're my pretty girl oh pretty girl neol saranghae



ne ga isseoseo jeongmal eolmana dahaenginji molla
saranghae (saranghae) neoreul saranghaeyo sojunghan nae sarang



you're my sunshine my only sunshine
neon naui haetbit yeongwonhi neoreul saranghae
yeongwonhi neoreul saranghae yeongwonhi neoreul saranghae
yeongwonhi neoreul saranghae



setengah mati merindu - judika

Mengapa waktu tak pernah berpihak kepadaku
Apakah aku terlalu, terlalu banyak berkelana
Mengapa kita masih saja tak pernah bersatu
Selalu saja bertemu, bertemu saat kau milik yang lain

*courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.Net

Mungkin kau bukanlah jodohku, bukan takdirku
Terus terang

Aku merindukanmu, setengah mati merindu
Tiada henti merindukanmu
Masih hatiku untukmu, aku tetap menunggumu

Mengapa waktu tak pernah berpihak kepadaku
Apakah aku terlalu, terlalu banyak berkelana

Mungkin kau bukanlah jodohku
Atau bahkan bukan takdirku
Terus terang (terus terang)

Aku merindukanmu, setengah mati merindu
Tiada henti merindukanmu
Masih hatiku untukmu, aku tetap menunggumu


Aku merindukanmu, setengah mati merindu
Aku merindukanmu, masih hatiku untukmu
Aku tetap menunggumu (ku tetap menunggu)
(setengah matiku menunggumu) menunggumu
Aku tetap menunggumu

you belong with me - taylor swift

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upsetShe's going off about something that you said'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday nightI'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't likeAnd she'll never know your story like I do

But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirtsShe's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachersDreaming about the day when you wake up and findThat what you're looking for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands youBeen here all along, so why can't you see?You, you belong with me, you belong with me

Walking the streets with you and your worn-out jeansI can't help thinking this is how it ought to beLaughing on a park bench, thinking to myselfHey, isn't this easy?

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole townI haven't seen it in a while since she brought you downYou say you're fine, I know you better than thatHey, what ya doing with a girl like that?

She wears high heels, I wear sneakersShe's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachersDreaming about the day when you wake up and findThat what you're looking for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands youBeen here all along, so why can't you see?You belong with me

Standing by and waiting at your back doorAll this time how could you not know?Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me

Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the nightI'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cryAnd I know your favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreamsThink I know where you belong, think I know it's with me

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?Been here all along, so why can't you see?You belong with me

Standing by and waiting at your back doorAll this time, how could you not know?Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me

You belong with meHave you ever thought just maybeYou belong with me?You belong with me
ok naka - katreeya (lagu senomrobik kat plkn)
โอ๊ย · คิดถึง คิดถึง 
ói · kít tĕung kít tĕung 
Oy! I miss you, I miss you!

อยากจะ เจอ ให้ ซึ้งใจ 
yàak jà jer hâi séung jai 
I want to find you to impress you

โอ๊ย · ฉัน เหงา จะตาย ขาด เธอ มา เหลียวแล 
ói · chăn ngăo jà dtaai kàat ter maa lĭeow lae 
Oyy, I'm so lonely I could die without you to come take care of me


ไหน อ๊ะ ไหน ว่า รัก 
năi á năi wâa rák 
Where, where are you, my love?

แต่ ทำไม ไม่ เทคแคร์ 
dtàe tam-mai mâi tâyk-kae 
Why don't you take care of me?

เอ๊ะ · หรือว่า มัน แปล ว่า เธอ ไม่ รัก กัน 
é · rĕu wâa man bplae wâa ter mâi rák gan 
Eh, Or does it mean That you don't love me?


*[อยู่ · อยู่ · ก็เลย 
  yòo · yòo · gôr loie 
  I'm stuck here

  อยาก เจอ เธอ ขึ้นมา 
  yàak jer ter kêun maa 
  I want to see you 

  อยาก จ้องตา เธอ เหลือเกิน 
  yàak jông dtaa ter lĕua gern 
  I want to stare in your eyes so much

  อยากได้ เจอ 
  yàak dâi jer 
  I want to see you

  ได้ คุย ให้ เพลิดเพลิน 
  dâi kui hâi plêrt-plern 
  So we can talk and entertain each other

  ก็ เชิญ เธอ ออกมา จะได้ไหม 
  gôr chern ter òk maa jà dâi măi 
  I'll invite you to come out, okay?         ]


**[OK นะ คะนะ คะ 
   OK ná ká-ná ká 
   Okay? Okay?

   เจอะกัน สัก แป๊บ นึง 
   jùh gan sàk bpáep neung 
   I'll see you in one moment

   โอ๊ย · คิดถึง จังเลย 
   ói · kít tĕung jang loie 
   Oyy, I miss you so much!

   ไม่ เจอกัน มา ตั้งนาน 
   mâi jer gan maa dtâng naan 
   We haven't seen each other in so long


   OK นะ คะนะ คะ 
   OK ná ká-ná ká
   Okay? Okay?

   ออกมา มาหา กัน 
   òk maa maa hăa gan
   C'mon out and see me
 
   รู้ รู้ บ้าง หรือเปล่า 
   róo róo bâang rĕu bplào 
   Do you know?

   คน ขี้เหงา เขา อยาก เจอ 
   kon kêe ngăo kăo yàak jer
   Someone lonely wants to see you      ]


โอ๊ย · สักนิด สักนิด 
ói · sàk nít sàk nít 
Oyy, just a little, just a little

หาก ยัง คิด จะ ซึ้ง กัน 
hàak yang kít jà séung gan 
If you still think we'll impress each other

โอ๊ย · ยิ่ง คิด ยิ่ง หวั่น ว่า เธอ จะ หายไป 
ói · yîng kít yîng wàn wâa ter jà hăai bpai 
Oyy, the more I think, the more I'm scared That you'll disappear


รู้ ไว้ นะ เธอ นะ ว่า มี คน ที่ เหงาใจ 
róo wái ná ter ná wâa mee kon têe ngăo jai
Remember That you have someone who's lonely

เดี๋ยว จะ คิด ไป ไกล ว่า เธอ ไม่ รัก กัน 
dĭeow jà kít bpai wâa ter mâi rák gan 
Otherwise I'll think too far that you don't love me









Comments

Cik Ummi said…
wahh.. suka lagu plkn ek?
dlu tak pernah masuk plkn,so tak taw lagu2 yg pernah dinyanyikan kat sane sedap atau tak. haha


best of luck ! :)
law ade masa, meh la join segmen saya ea? simple jek. siyesly..

http://sayacikummi.blogspot.com/2013/06/segmen-kenalan-ramadhan-by-cik-ummi.html
sarah said…
lagu senamrobik yg siam tu jee ,
haha tapi mmg best lhaa

in shaa allah nnty sy join =D
Aida Ismail said…
Jalan2 dari segmen yang sama! ^^
http://aidazia.blogspot.com/2013/06/segmen-my-feveret-song-everrrr-by-miss.html
fifi said…
Semak Pemenang Segmen My Feveret Song Everrrr kat sini http://sweetmissfifi.blogspot.com/2013/06/pemenang-segmen-my-feveret-song-everrrr.html :)

Popular posts from this blog

Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli

Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli Eraz Fadli mengajak semua blogger untuk join  Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli .. Segmen yang sangat simple dan insyaallah akan memberi manfaat kepada semua.. Segmen ini bermula pukul 8.30 pagi hingga 11.59 malam ini sahaja.. Top Refferal akan mendapat sesuatu daripada  Eraz Fadli ..  Syarat : - Follow blog Eraz Fadli   , dan like Page E'raz Fadli .. Buat tajuk entri  Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli .. Copy coding yang telah disediakan dan paste kan ke dalam ruangan HTML dan publish entri.. Tinggalkan URL entri anda ke dalam ruangan komen.. # Senang.. Idea cara yang simple dan mudah ini  Eraz Fadli  kreditkan kepada blogger Mia Liana .. 

segmen Kenali Saya Purple Sweetyzhanieyz83

akak nao mei buad first segmen dy , nak join tekan banner tuh . syarat2 dia memang senang gila . cik akak thank sebab buad awal , hehhe . sayang cik akak sngat2 . so jomlah ramai2 meriahkan segmen cik akak yg comel nyh =)

MEGA GIVEAWAY by DJH

hye awak2 . jom join segmen nyh . segmen nyh awesome oo kite tag  senorita bahrain and nao mei