Skip to main content

rommates sem 1


heyya. it's been a while since my last post about my life. just finish my first sem final exam, well kinda finish it early but got to have some time for me to rest. okay i have been telling a bit about my roomate earlier if i am not mistaken, i actually post something about them. now after 4 months living together. yeah might be too short to know someone that close,all their attitude , thing they hate or they like. but as a roomate, if you don't know anything about them,you're just a stranger living in same room. seriously , agree right.

now let me start with fatin, she is my bed partner. well as i tidur dekat katil dua tingkat, me was on the top and she was in bottom. we actually do thing in crazy way. we keep on whatsapp,video call and voice call on the same room. funny right? but as time flew away, she always slept in her friends room. but she is my motivator that keep me on track, always yelling at me to study,  put away my phone as i want to be in DL. if i got something in mind, she always make me think it as positive. i call her ustazah, why? she always be an IMAM when we pray together. sweet right.she love me!

next will our step mother, wani. the craziest person i ever know. this girl , as far as i know. the only thing she did with me is sleeping , on the phone, eating, sleeping again, disturbing me,singing and sleeping again. she can fall asleep as you count to three. amaze right. this girl always make me feel dizzy and annoyed but she the one that brighten up my gloomy day. always be there to listen to my problem, the one that always in the rooms as she hate to be in others. 

well actually there is 60 things we did together that i will post soon . i just post this thing at 3:27am cause i keep on remembering both of you. having you as a roomate is the best thing ever.hoping that even we not in the same room or maybe colleague next sem and fatin as we not be going to the same faculty, would you say HI to me and hug like we always do everytime we meet. thanks for being my rommates,my bested roomate. you will both stay in my heart forever. ilove you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli

Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli Eraz Fadli mengajak semua blogger untuk join  Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli .. Segmen yang sangat simple dan insyaallah akan memberi manfaat kepada semua.. Segmen ini bermula pukul 8.30 pagi hingga 11.59 malam ini sahaja.. Top Refferal akan mendapat sesuatu daripada  Eraz Fadli ..  Syarat : - Follow blog Eraz Fadli   , dan like Page E'raz Fadli .. Buat tajuk entri  Segmen Blogwalking oleh Eraz Fadli .. Copy coding yang telah disediakan dan paste kan ke dalam ruangan HTML dan publish entri.. Tinggalkan URL entri anda ke dalam ruangan komen.. # Senang.. Idea cara yang simple dan mudah ini  Eraz Fadli  kreditkan kepada blogger Mia Liana .. 

segmen Kenali Saya Purple Sweetyzhanieyz83

akak nao mei buad first segmen dy , nak join tekan banner tuh . syarat2 dia memang senang gila . cik akak thank sebab buad awal , hehhe . sayang cik akak sngat2 . so jomlah ramai2 meriahkan segmen cik akak yg comel nyh =)

MEGA GIVEAWAY by DJH

hye awak2 . jom join segmen nyh . segmen nyh awesome oo kite tag  senorita bahrain and nao mei